Monday, February 15, 2010

savin's one month

Swarupmay Majumdar SAVIN completing 1 month :

Dear friends, we are completing 1 month of being with SAVIN. SAVIN has been a great help for me to learn new things from many other vets and has inspired me back to read a liitle before commenting. This a now a trustworthy companion for my daily vet practice and I look forward to see many vets... join me to wish SAVIN to be the best friend for vets in small animal practice.

See more18 January at 13:15 · · · Report
Sumit Virmani
Sumit Virmani
Its a good initiative taken up by you, Dr. Majumdar.
Hoping for a mutual growth & many more fruitful interactions.
All the best
18 January at 14:28 · Report

No comments:

Post a Comment

On Behalf Of SAVIN, Posted By

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
The General Veterinary Clinic 582,2nd cross,9th A main 1st stage,Indiranagar,Bangalore 560038,India +91 9845179699

Do You find this blog useful?